Regular Business Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
We’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your home. Our Customer Care team is here to continue the support you’ve come to expect from the Holt team.
The best way to reach us is through our Warranty Request Form below. You will receive an auto-response that your submission has been received and your ticket is in our queue. You can expect a direct response from our Customer Care team within 3-5 business days.
Need to talk to someone on the Holt Customer Care team? No problem, give us a call at (360) 787-7394
If this request is for Appliances, please contact the Manufacturers directly. Holt is not the holder of the appliance warranties.
- Frigidaire / Electrolux – (855) 224-4987
- GE Appliances – (800) 432-2737
- Whirlpool / KitchenAid – (877) 947-4334
For EMERGENCIES (electrical, plumbing or HVAC) call our EMERGENCY LINE at (360) 787-7411.
Please submit your warranty request using the form below to request service* for the following items:
- Service calls for items identified within 30 days of closing
- Scheduling your one-time courtesy grout, caulk, paint, and drywall touch-up**
- Setting an appointment for your one-year warranty review
Please note: The first appointment will be investigative to determine needs for warrantable items (i.e. materials and trades), subsequent visits will be necessary to complete the required repairs. All other warrantable items should be tracked in your maintenance manual and submitted via this form during your 1-year review.
* Materials availability, ability to access your home, trade partner scheduling, and other extenuating circumstances (i.e. severe weather, COVID-19) may impact the speed at which we are to bring resolution to your issue.
** It is common for these items to crack multiple times inside the first full year as the house settles. We recommend waiting for your 1-year review to allow seasonal expansion and contraction of your home. After the first year, these will become regular .