ABOUT HOLT HOMES
For nearly four decades, Holt has built new construction homes for families in Oregon and Southwest Washington. The quality and experience of our people, the ease and efficiency of our approach, and the livability of our communities combine to make Holt Homes the largest locally-grown home builder in the region.
Our team is comprised of dynamic, creative learners and top performers who are passionate about what they do, who seek to improve every day, and who understand that life is too short to not enjoy yourself along the way.
We believe that delivering a positive experience and quality product to our customers begins with creating a positive experience and quality culture for our team. It’s not always easy, but we are committed to our core values, and we strive to live them every day.
BE HONEST – BE SUPPORTIVE – BE EFFICIENT – BE RESPONSIVE – BE BETTER
SO…WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
We are seeking a dynamic Online Sales Counselor (OSC) to serve as the first point of contact for all inbound home sales leads. You will respond and nurture all phone calls, emails, website and chat inquiries. From those conversations, you ascertain buyer needs, generate buyer excitement, and qualify leads with the goal of setting appointments with the on-site sales team.
This hybrid position offers 90% work from home flexibility and is a critical part of our Sales and Marketing team.
If you can answer YES to the questions below, we want to meet you!
- Do you genuinely enjoy building relationships – seeking to understand the needs, motivations, worries and desires of those you meet?
- Have you recently worked in a sales, customer service, marketing or lead generation capacity?
- Are you a Rockstar listener and communicator – on the phone, over email and via online chat?
- Do you thrive in high-volume, unstructured work environments?
- Are you self-directed and organized with a keen attention to detail?
- Do you have a track record of providing stellar customer service?
- Are you passionate about (or have a good knowledge of) construction or real estate?
- Do you have a bit of a competitive streak?
- Can you participate in weekend and evening work rotations to provide 7 days/week, 12 hrs/day coverage
- Are you a team player?
- Do you share the Holt Homes corporate values listed above?
- Respond immediately to all internet inquiries
- Respond to caller inquiries immediately or at maximum within 1 hour from initial contact
- Engage with chat inquiries immediately during designated hours
- Track and report on weekly and monthly lead activity and conversion ratios
- Utilize lead management software (CRM) to manage and nurture home buyer and realtor leads through a series of follow-up communications
- Assist in the creation of new prospecting campaigns, provide information and materials to prospects
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to monitor and help maintain the accuracy of the information on the website and 3rd party internet listings
- Maintain close relationships with on-site sales associates through regular contact, weekly sales meetings and participate in ongoing training
- Build rapport with, and qualify prospective buyers, understanding their needs, lifestyle, interests, to best be able to answer questions, highlight key product/community features, schedule appointments with the most appropriate sales associate
- Be an expert and enthusiastic brand ambassador for all things Holt-related
- Join new community meetings, make site visits as needed
- Two years of sales, marketing or customer service experience; online sales or inside sales a plus
- Has, is in the process of, or is able/willing to obtain a real estate brokers license in Oregon or Washington
- Demonstrated customer-focus and solution-orientation, talent for engaging and building trust quickly with all personality types
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to present information with confidence
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Basic understanding of web applications (e.g. Social Media, LiveChat, WordPress)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database experience (i.e. Hubspot, Salesforce)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
At The Holt Homes, we’ve designed our compensation and benefits to support our team.
- Combination of base + incentive + bonus opportunity compensation
- Employer paid health, dental, and vision insurance at no cost to employees
- Robust 401(k) with 4.5% employer contribution annually
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employer paid life insurance and AD+D
- Vacation, sick time, company paid holidays, and annual holiday close
- Transit or parking reimbursement and gas card
- Education Assistance Program
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- Outstanding working environment and team building events