Holt Homes is looking to add an experienced MiTek software associate who is familiar with programs Builder MT, Sage, Punchlist Manager, and Sales Simplicity to our team. This position is eligible for a 15% of salary annual bonus. Holt offers a generous benefits package that includes 100% employee paid medical, vision, dental, and life insurance, monthly wellness reimbursements, 11 paid holidays, 401(k) 4.5% company contribution and profit share, a Holt Homes employee purchase program, flexible schedules, remote work options and much more! Relocation reimbursement is available.
Holt Homes is looking to add an experienced MiTek software associate to our team. The IT System Administrator will have at least 2 years of experience working with the following softwares: Builder MT, Sage, Punchlist Manager, and Sales Simplicity. This individual reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs to create systems solutions that support overall business strategies, and documents system requirements, defines scope and objectives, and creates system specifications that drive system development, implementation, and maintenance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
This description reflects the management’s basic expectations of a qualified candidate. It does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. The employee in this position must:
· Periodically audit software system data to proactively identify and solve problems regarding data integration
· Communicate to software users any identified problems and/or incidents, and inform users of actions required to reach a resolution
· Assist with production deployments and system upgrades
· Oversee creation of plans and elevations in Builder MT
· Collaborate with Production, Purchasing and Accounting’s executive team to create, write/modify, and implement business processes specific to company’s needs while taking software capabilities into consideration
· Identify inefficiencies and recommend solutions
· Provide software training to current and new employees for Homebuild, including Design Center and Sales staff
· Ensure accurate data integration between Sage, Builder MT, Sales Simplicity, and Punchlist Manager software. Resolve any issues that arise regarding conflict with integration. Liaise between outside software support representatives and Holt’s outside IT support representatives to resolve technical issues and coordinate software upgrades
· Assist in creating or (obtaining through outside consultants) custom reports upon request
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
The qualifications below reflect management’s requirements:
· Excellent skill in Excel, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, working knowledge of a variety of other software programs.
· 2+ years of experience with Builder MT, Sales Simplicity, and Sage software.
· Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication using the English language, with a high level of professionalism and attention to detail.
· Able to establish a course of action to accomplish goals, develop and implement schedules, and orchestrate multiple activities at once by effectively utilizing resources.
· Prioritize and effectively manage time, and strategically prioritize long term needs while maintaining inflow of daily activities.
· Proven ability to implement system upgrades and integrations.
· Able to create and review budgets, and manage financial reports
· Helpful if background in purchasing and/or accounting (background in both preferred)